The development team of Virtual Programming Laboratory (VPL) for Moodle presents the 3.2 version of this plugin.
Changes from VPL 3.1.X
- Supports of binary files
- Improved the default scripts to run, debug and evaluate programming languages
- Selection of ws or wss protocol has been moved to the client side
- New edit features
New edit features
- Supports of keyboard shortcuts in editor
- List of keyboard shortcuts in "About"
- Added support for clipboard in text console allowing copy and paste.
- Added support for clipboard in VNC client. Available if using TigerVNC server.
- Removed the size limits of VNC client
- Added panel of list of files
- Supports uploading by dropping files
- Supports of decompression of zip files
- Shows image files
- Shows countdown of time remaining
- Added support for tablets and mobiles in editor and console allowing the use of virtual keyboard (keyboard in screen)
- Added support for comments in submissions
- Used new version of ACE editor, including auto-completion feature.
- Tested in Moodle 3.2 and Boost theme
- Added script to check all supported languages (using ".all" extension)