The VPL development team is proud to announce the public release of VPL 1.3, the third stable version of VPL. This new release adds some improve and fixes errors.
- Added a new type of activity "example" used to show programs running.
- Files from "Requested files" and "Execution files" can be downloaded as a ZIP file.
- It uses the new 1.0.3 ACodeEditor version that adds a workaround for a Java 6.0_22 error.
- Added Ubuntu support for the jail system (scripts to install and service)
- Fixed Jail system connectivity error that avoid interactive execution if the server is behind a NAT
This version is backward compatible with VPL versions 1.x < 1.3. The upgrade from older version adds a new field to the database. It is recommended to upgrade to this new version.