The VPL-Jail-System is part of the plugin VPL for Moodle. VPL is a plugin to manage programming assignments in Moodle. Its features are:
- Enables to edit the programs source code in the browser
- Students can run interactive programs in the browser
- You can run tests to review the programs.
- Allows searching for the similarity between files.
- Allows setting editing restrictions and avoiding external text pasting.
These features make easier the learning process for students, and the evaluation task for teachers.
VPL-Jail-System serves as a stateless, secure, and isolate sandbox for the execution and evaluation of student’s code.